Tipping question.

Hello there

I have a general tipping question, i am from the UK our type of tipping works very different to the USA so im a bit confused whats expected of us. 

I paid the pre paid gratuitys, that covers the room attendant/bar staff/waiters if i am correct? 

On cococay we booked a floating cabana that we will apparently have an attendant to help us for the day, how much is normal to tip?  If we get room service how much is considered acceptable?  

We just want to make sure we do the right thing and dont leave anybody short  😄

Thankyou!

2 hours ago, wjackson2289 said:

I paid the pre paid gratuitys, that covers the room attendant/bar staff/waiters if i am correct? 

The pre-paid gratuities, if paid with your cruise fare ahead of the cruise, covers the room steward, housekeeping and your dining room servers.  Bar servers are covered by the 18% gratuity paid on either a drink package or the 18% charged per drink.

On cococay we booked a floating cabana that we will apparently have an attendant to help us for the day, how much is normal to tip?

This is really dependent on how much the attendants do for you.  I've had a floating cabana and you will actually have 2 attendants. We ended up tipping $20 per person (6 people in the cabana) to be split between the attendants.  Another time we had 4 people in a cabana and tipped a total of $100 to be split between the two attendants.  

If we get room service how much is considered acceptable?  

We usually tip between $2-$5 on average per order depending on how much is delivered.