2-Device Internet Needed to Text Between Us?

baltodave

Hi Everyone,

The majro reason my wife and I like 2-device internet is the ability to text between us. (e.g. one is at the pool and one is the room or one of us in the theatre while one is not, etc..).  Does the Royal App allow for this?  BTW, we are going on 11-night Vision cruise out of Ft Lauderdale January 24 (only 48 days!). 

Thanks everyone!

I believe you can do it through the app for 1.99 per person per day. 

I always get the 2 device package for the 2 cell phones and use whatsapp. This allows us to stay in contact with people on land (our house/dog sitter) and also keep up with online stuff ( Like the RC Blog!).

Either way works.

I agree!  We are going on 11-night Vision OTS cruise Jan 24.  We already bought (during Black Friday week) both a 2-dev Voom and a 1-dev Voom knowing we'd cancel one of them.  The difference between the two of them is $126.50.  However, If we drop the 1-dev and then bought the chatting feature for both of us it would cost 43.78 (2 x 1.99 x 11).  Then, the savings would only be $82.72 (again, for 11 nights).  I don't think it's worth it.  Unless RC stops charging for texting on their app, we'll keep the 2-dev Voom.