Wonder of The Seas - Ice Show Announced

12 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

The CD on the Oasis was teasing about it.  He gave the "If I tell you I have to kill you" speech.

Please don’t be Cats. Please please NO! Royal had open casting call in NYC for Mama Mia. I’m wondering if that’ll be the show until she ultimately ends up in China. It’s popular and it’s already staged. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2021 at 12:28 PM, Cruiser4Life said:

I would absolutely love to see Wicked on a cruise ship…. Better yet in the Aquatheater so Elfie can really “defy gravity” … sorry, total Wicked nerd over here…. 😜

I saw a post on instagram today by the account @graceerikawilliams that the Aqua theatre cast are just about to join and the show will be called 'InTENse'. 

On 12/20/2021 at 8:58 PM, Cruiser4Life said:

I would absolutely love to see Wicked on a cruise ship…. Better yet in the Aquatheater so Elfie can really “defy gravity” … sorry, total Wicked nerd over here…. 😜

Imagine "Galinda with a Ga" in her bubble hovering over the audience in "No One Mourns the Wicked",  the Elphaba flying off from the stage in "Defying Gravity"

How about the students emerging from the water in the acapella intro of "Dear Old Shiz" and the Aqua Theater turning green in "One Short Day"

The possibilities of adaptation are endless.  However, I know that Wicked productions employ an officer that makes sure no unauthorized changes are made to the show.

On 1/13/2022 at 6:41 AM, PG Cruiser said:

Imagine "Galinda with a Ga" in her bubble hovering over the audience in "No One Mourns the Wicked",  the Elphaba flying off from the stage in "Defying Gravity"

How about the students emerging from the water in the acapella intro of "Dear Old Shiz" and the Aqua Theater turning green in "One Short Day"

The possibilities of adaptation are endless.  However, I know that Wicked productions employ an officer that makes sure no unauthorized changes are made to the show.

That would be amazing! Thanks, now I have "One Short Day" stuck in my head. 😆