Snorkel Park or Horseshoe Bay?

ccarroll57

I am heading on Anthem of the Seas next year and am looking at what to do in Bermuda. I thought about the Snorkel Park excursion but in doing some research, most people are recommending Horseshoe Bay as a great place to go. I like that Snorkel Park is close and understand the snorkeling is great but am now thinking of getting a cab to Horseshoe Bay to experience the beach.

Any opinions one way or the other or any other recommendations for our time in Bermuda?

Horseshoe Bay is much better than Snorkle Park. You can get a jitney bus for $7 just off the ship that will take you directly to the entrance of Horseshoe Beach, where you can rent umbrellas, lounges, etc. and purchase refreshments. Snorkle Park is closer but a 10-15 min. ride gets you to one of the most beautiful beaches in the WORLD!! I took our teenaged granddaughters there this past summer and they loved it. The water is pristine, the sand is inviting and there are caves to explore. Can't address the snorkeling, but I saw snorkelers in the water. You will not be disappointed at Horseshoe Beach.

Hello,

I just sailed the Anthem to Bermuda in Sept 2016. I suggest that you go to Horseshoe Bay. You can walk from the ship to Snorkel Park. Just follow the turtles in the sidewalk. It's a nice safe beach. Do not take the ship's excursion. I paid $65 per person which included entrance fee, chairs, umbrella and some water sports equipment which I didn't use. Otherwise you can pay $5 to get in and then pay for each item you use. You can decide for yourself but I say go to Horseshoe Bay and you can do Snorkel Park on your 2nd day.