First time(kinda) cruisers

JohnT

4 hours ago, JohnT said:

Me and my wife are looking to go on a royal college cruise in October, i n have been on two cruises but that was 96 and 97. Does Royal Caribbean allow you to pay monthly?

They don't have a payment plan, per se, but you can make a payment any time you want to.  There used to be a way to do that online (although I never used it) not sure that's still there but you can always call to make a payment.

6 hours ago, JohnT said:

Me and my wife are looking to go on a royal college cruise in October, i n have been on two cruises but that was 96 and 97. Does Royal Caribbean allow you to pay monthly?

There is no actual monthly payment plans but you can do that yourself either by calculating what you would need to pay per month and make the payment to Royal…OR…you can take those calculated monthly payments and set aside in an envelope (or even your bank account) and then just pay the final payment as required with that money you “saved” each month.

• 2 weeks later...