What's your favorite first on board?

KLA

Two weeks from today, I'll be boarding Brilliance of the Seas and I'm starting to get insanely excited about it. In the spirit of planning, wondering what everone's "favorite first" on board is?

Favorite first drink?

Favorite first food/meal/snack?

Favorite first on-board location stop?

Favorite embarkation day activity?

Some router of blended concoction. Never the same, but could be a lava flow, Miami vice, pins colada, or blended coffee drink.

I'm going to make Sabor my first/favorite meal on the Allure in two months.

Usually lunch. Normally it's the WJ, but on there Liberty we went to the Cafe Promenade as it was less crowded and much more enjoyable.

Exploring the ship and watching Sail Away from the deck.

Drink: Whatever the first server happens to have on his tray.  I deliberately don't order a specific drink, just so that I can be surprised. :)

Food: The paella - either in the Windjammer, or poolside if they happen to offer it there.

Location: That's a toughie, no specific location ... maybe the cabin just to finally drop off all my stuff.

Activity: Nothing specific, but nothing will beat our experience on a past Adventure sailing we boarded and one of the staffers greeted us onboard with a "welcome home!".  She remembered us from a previous cruise at least 5 years prior, as we had to take a break because of children.

Some router of blended concoction. Never the same, but could be a lava flow, Miami vice, pins colada, or blended coffee drink.

I'm going to make Sabor my first/favorite meal on the Allure in two months.

Usually lunch. Normally it's the WJ, but on there Liberty we went to the Cafe Promenade as it was less crowded and much more enjoyable.

Exploring the ship and watching Sail Away from the deck.

Definitely agree with exploring the ship and watching the Sail Away......with a healthy drink in hand!

Two weeks from today, I'll be boarding Brilliance of the Seas and I'm starting to get insanely excited about it. In the spirit of planning, wondering what everone's "favorite first" on board is?

Favorite first drink?

First drink: Lava flow

First meal: Windjammer!

Onboard location: Windjammer!

Embarkation day activity: Eating at the Windjammer!

First drink. I'd say BBC, maybe Bloody Mary because I can't get a decent Caesar onboard.

First meal. I'm not sure but it better be good, because after that I won't be hungry again.

First location. I'm all about exploring, I'm finally on the ship! I must see it all. Iv tried going to the Jammer or bar but I'm too restless and want to see the ship.

First activity. Depends on ship, but probably just explore till I get to room.

First Drink:  Lava Flow (Matt was a BAD influence on us when it came to this)

First Meal:  Windjammer

First Location:  Explore the Ship -- Set up appointments at the spa -- Get to the cabin and hopefully unpack before Muster

First Activity:  Definitely Sail-Away -- Being up there (the deck above the pool deck so we can see everything) -- it sets the tone for things to come.

I guess I can add mine, too! ...

Favorite first drink? - Something strong! 

Favorite first food/meal/snack? - Johnny Rockets on the ships that have them! 

Favorite first on-board location stop? - The R Bar... or the first bar I find

Favorite embarkation day activity? - Exploring the ship and getting the layout of the ship down before muster!

Favorite first drink?

First drink this time will be a Lava Flow(Since Matt keeps insisting everybody has to try one :) )

Favorite first meal... no brainer, Sabor!

First stop will be a bar(big shock I know)

Favorite embarkation day activity will be sail away at the Sky Bar(yep another bar)

Favorite first drink? -Belvedere Rocks with two lime wedges

Favorite first food/meal/snack? - Crumbled Bacon Cheese Burger with some extra nacho cheese on it custom created in Windjammer and those crispy fries.

Favorite first on-board location stop? - Closest bar to the entrance I come in at

Favorite embarkation day activity? - Staring over the side of the ship watching them load the hundreds of thousands of pounds of food and alcohol.

Favorite first drink? -Belvedere Rocks with two lime wedges

Favorite first food/meal/snack? - Crumbled Bacon Cheese Burger with some extra nacho cheese on it custom created in Windjammer and those crispy fries.

Favorite first on-board location stop? - Closest bar to the entrance I come in at

Favorite embarkation day activity? - Staring over the side of the ship watching them load the hundreds of thousands of pounds of food and alcohol.

Crumbled Bacon Cheese Burger w/ some Extra Nacho Cheese --- I have GOT to try that ...... Nothing more tasty than a Cardiac Special....

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite first drink?

First drink - Pina Colada but going by others on here I am going to have to try the Lava Flow

First food - Windjammer

First location - Bar, which ever one I come across first

Favorite activity - exploring the ship