Denied entry to Nassau

10 minutes ago, MrMarc said:

It's clear that you feel that you do not have to follow the clearly stated rules.  Stop trying to justify it, own it.  

It’s so clear yet you couldn’t provide one source saying it. Guess we will all have to magically teleport to tour pick-up and drop off locations now. 🙄

5 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

It’s so clear yet you couldn’t provide one source saying it. Guess we will all have to magically teleport to tour pick-up and drop off locations now. 🙄

Do you actually believe that the rule does not require you to actually go on that tour?  I honestly did not think you did, that you were just trying to justify your behavior.  The rule is very, very clear.  If you actually don't understand that, I really don't know what to say to you.

It's interesting that this thread was about someone that didn't know the rules and was forced to follow them, which became a great disappointment and embarrassment, and turned into someone telling everyone they don't have to follow the rules.  Think about what happened to the original poster before trying to get around or ignoring RCCLs protocols.

11 minutes ago, MrMarc said:

It's interesting that this thread was about someone that didn't know the rules and was forced to follow them, which became a great disappointment and embarrassment, and turned into someone telling everyone they don't have to follow the rules.  Think about what happened to the original poster before trying to get around or ignoring RCCLs protocols.

Hope you’re in good shape, it’s not easy finding an elevator with less than 5 people on it. Also, be prepared to get out often. I would bet every single person on this thread has broke that rule at least once if they have cruised. 

It’s so easy to judge, especially since you haven’t even cruised with new protocols yet. Again, I did experience it and fully took in Royal’s attitude towards it all. I was expecting a much more controlled environment on the tours I was forced to pay double for. It really is just a requirement to check and get off the ship. They don’t care.

Royal knows their protocols are impossible with 80+% capacity. Please just stop worrying about everyone else and enjoy your cruise. If you see any more threads about protocols before you board, please just skip over and move on. 

2 hours ago, Heymarco said:

1. What do you all think one does on does on a “bubble” tour? It’s often nothing more than a bus ride to a public beach where you mix with thousands of others, some from other ships, local island, etc. Nice ones have drinks and food included.

2. Where is there a rule that says you have to B-line back to the ship? You go as the the tour guides you. There was never ever any instruction given that says otherwise. You all are just assuming without any experience.

It does not matter what one does or doesn't do. Those are the rules.  Don't like them - stay home.  There is no option that you break the rules because you feel like it.