My Time Dining With Kids

Ktcruiser

Hi!  We are sailing on Harmony of the Seas on January 30th.  We are traveling with our kids who are under the age of 12 but will be fully vaccinated by the time of sailing.  I am trying to schedule out My Time Dining reservations but it is not letting me.  It is saying that I cannot book reservations for my kids because they are not 12 and above.  I thought the requirement was to be fully vaccinated, regardless of age.  Does anyone have insight into this?  Thank you!

2 hours ago, Ktcruiser said:

Hi!  We are sailing on Harmony of the Seas on January 30th.  We are traveling with our kids who are under the age of 12 but will be fully vaccinated by the time of sailing.  I am trying to schedule out My Time Dining reservations but it is not letting me.  It is saying that I cannot book reservations for my kids because they are not 12 and above.  I thought the requirement was to be fully vaccinated, regardless of age.  Does anyone have insight into this?  Thank you!

I agree that it should be and it may be that they have not updated the way the reservations system is working.  We are only now getting to the point where under 12 year olds will qualify so there are probably quite a few updates needed - show reservations may also be an issue.  I would call your travel agent or Royal directly to see what they say.

1 hour ago, wordell1 said:

I agree that it should be and it may be that they have not updated the way the reservations system is working.

Very likely that the cruise planner isn't programmed to accept that under 12s can be considered vaccinated yet.  If you are able to book just the adults in a timeslot to hold it, I would do that and then when you board go to the MDR and have them set it up for the children to join you.