Next Cruise Certificate

Neesa

If I purchased a Next Cruise Certificate on Royal Oasis of the Seas can I use it to book a Celebrity cruise? Also, if when I book I am Emerald of Royal but when I sail on Celebrity I am Diamond what tier would Celebrity recognize, the one when booked or the current tier when the sailing actually takes place?  

Thanks so much!

You'll be recognized as Elite.  The status recognition level you have when you sail, not when you book.  

I am not sure about using the Royal Next cert for Celebrity but every fiber in my being says no.  The two are separate operating companies with no clean way to send revenue between the two companies.  You can always ask at Next Cruise.

21 hours ago, AlwaysRollin said:

I’m actually interested in this answer as well. We just booked a sailing through NextCruise while on Allure, but we’re thinking about trying Celebrity Edge or Apex.

Twangster's correct.   Revenue doesn't move between lines.   Royal cert is only good for Royal bookings.