Check Your Cruise Price For a Lower Rate Today!

Just passing this along to everyone, hope it helps some people out. With the new sale RCCL is offering I just called and got 125.00 off the price of my Harmony of the Seas cruise for June 2017. You guys call and see if you can save some $$$$$$. The more you save on the cruise fare the more you can spend on drinks 😉

Just passing this along to everyone, hope it helps some people out. With the new sale RCCL is offering I just called and got 125.00 off the price of my Harmony of the Seas cruise for June 2017. You guys call and see if you can save some $$$$$$. The more you save on the cruise fare the more you can spend on drinks

The cruise is already paid in full, but I'll ask. Maybe I can get a drink voucher or a t-shirt or something...

Just passing this along to everyone, hope it helps some people out. With the new sale RCCL is offering I just called and got 125.00 off the price of my Harmony of the Seas cruise for June 2017. You guys call and see if you can save some $$$$$$. The more you save on the cruise fare the more you can spend on drinks

Thanks! The price difference is in reference to this weekend promotion: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/10/21/royal-caribbean-offering-bonus-spending-money-cruises-booked-over-next-100-hours

Good advice to re-check...you never know!

My cruise is already paid for, so I didn't save any money. However I got an upgrade from an inside cabin to a cabin with a window overlooking the promenade. I imagine it will be sort of like cruising along a New York street scene...One note: My original cabin did come with a $100 shipboard credit, which I had to forfeit for the upgrade. We'll have a better cruise because of it, but now I gotta come up with another $100 for drinks and miniature ships and the champagne brunch galley tour and stuff...

My cruise is already paid for, so I didn't save any money. However I got an upgrade from an inside cabin to a cabin with a window overlooking the promenade. I imagine it will be sort of like cruising along a New York street scene...One note: My original cabin did come with a $100 shipboard credit, which I had to forfeit for the upgrade. We'll have a better cruise because of it, but now I gotta come up with another $100 for drinks and miniature ships and the champagne brunch galley tour and stuff...

I think you'll enjoy having the window.  Plus, you'll have extra seating as it's a bay window.

I booked a JS and two connecting D7 staterooms on the Allure for April 1, 2018. Big birthday and I'm taking my family. This weekend I checked my travel agents website and surprise, surprise price reductions! Re-booked and saved $770.00. You know I will be diligently checking for price reductions in the future. :D