Rapid antigen Covid site in San Juan?

MKSglitz

I will be arriving in San Juan on Thursday before our cruise on Sunday.  Has anyone used a pharmacy in the Condado area of the city that has a Covid rapid antigen test that is accepted by RCCL?  We are staying at the Stellaris Marriot on Ashford Ave.  Not renting a car to drive all over Sah Juan to find one.  I know that there is a CVS and Walgreens within a block of the hotel

16 hours ago, MKSglitz said:

I do have them but I'm not very techy and am just nervous doing it that way.  I will be using my Iphone so I bought a stand to prop my phone on and all but I'm just a bit uneasy.  When your 75 yrs old that's what happens.  I have watched the videos on how this all works so I guess I am as ready as I can be.

Using an iPhone is actually the best way to do the test because it's easier with the face and back cameras.

Don't worry, it's super easy!

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

Using an iPhone is actually the best way to do the test because it's easier with the face and back cameras.

Don't worry, it's super easy!

I never thought about using the two different cameras on our phones. 

My wife did hers on her laptop and thankfully had a very patient observer.