Review: Independence of the Seas - November 26th - November 29th

Montana21

Embarkation*: It was easy and fast! Port Canaveral is very organized!

Disembarkation*: Easy, Easy, very easy!! I was at my home at noon (Port Canaveral to Miami).

Parking: Use the Royal Caribbean parking, it worth it!

Food and Dinning:

• Main Dining Room – I was there 2 nights, good food but could be better. Most of the time the food was cold… and the quality doesn’t meet my expectation (including the formal night).
  • Lunch at Windjammer: Horrible! And when I say “horrible” it’s mean that also two tables next to us agreed that this lunch wasn’t great at all.
  • Breakfast at Windjammer: Was ok! We did breakfast two days at Windjammer.
  • Best dinner at the Ship: Giovanni’s table, we ended paying for this at the cruise since the Main Dining Room didn’t meet our expectation. And this dinner was amazing!
  • Best breakfast at the Ship: Main Dining Room using The Key program breakfast on disembarkation day.
  • Best lunch: Coco Beach Club! Some people say that doesn’t worth it (day pass) ...

CocoCay – Beach Club – Land Cabana:

• This was the best trip experience ever! AMAZING QUALITY FOOD! AMAZING SERVICE! 5 stars!
  • I would say paying up to $100 for the day pass and AMAZING lunch, it worth it! And I wound't pay more than $999 for the land cabana. I was lucky, I got cabana #22 with the best view! Most of the Cabana views is the Overwater cabana...
  • CocoCay WaterPark: We had the tickets and ended doing at "not show" this time since we feel so comfortable at the Beach Club. (Yes, royal Caribbean refunded the money for the Water Park). I'll try the water park at my next cruise this month.

The Key Program:

• Priority boarding is a plus for me… I was on the ship with my first drink on hand at 11:30am
  • The Welcome Lunch – Was ok… but the Filet Mignon was great!
  • Disembarkations Breakfast – AMAZING but would be better if the food is a bit hot… was cold… but was good!
  • Flow Rider Private Session: It worth it, I literally had the flow rider for me only
  • I didn’t use room service There’s NOT priority sitting at the shows (I guess it’s due COVID protocols or something) Internet work nice in the Ship and at CocoCay

Lesson Learned:

• I NEED to get the Unlimited Dinning Package for my next cruise, I got the three days dining package because the unlimited is sold out but I'll keep an eye, hoping to grab it!
  • I'll always get The Key if the cost is $30.00 or less.
  • Deluxe Drink Package: I wound't pay more than $57.00

Ask me whatever you need, let's see if I can help you.

*I had “The Key” and it worth it. 

Sorry for any grammar issues, English is my second language.

My next Cruise is Harmony of the Seas - December 26th