show reservations

Reneedb

So far for me sailing from Bayonne…..(things change from ship to ship and port to port)…

Reservable shows will only allow you to reserve them once during your voyage as they want everyone to have an opportunity. Especially with seats and rows closed off for ‘physical distancing’. As a side note; the Anthem has just started opening up more seats. They removed the reserved covers from the second row seats in the lower level of the theater. 
As soon as you get to the port and connect with the internet on the ship, even prior to boarding, you can make reservations…if they open them up, that is. Sometimes they haven’t been available to reserve until early afternoon. 
Also, you can view the safety video while in the terminal…as long as you’re connected to the ship’s WiFi.

7 minutes ago, mnshortie21 said:

Anyone have any idea if Royal will bring back making reservations before boarding? Especially with capacity increasing?

I like to plan out my evening entertainment to make sure I see everything and if I have an early morning or busy next day not to plan for a late evening.

Capacity is barely increasing and not consistent from sailing to sailing so I wouldn't expect it to happen no earlier than March 22'

47 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

Capacity is barely increasing and not consistent from sailing to sailing so I wouldn't expect it to happen no earlier than March 22'

I know on the financial call earlier, they told shareholders that they project to be at full capacity summer of 2022. I think RCL will probably hit this projection. I am thinking that as there will be even more vaccinated guests on board at younger ages, I would predict a cautious increase in capacity of ships in december and january, with a faster increase in capacity come the spring of 22. But sailing at reduced capacity actually has been a delight for me, so I wouldn't mind going on another sailing at reduced capacity. 

Is Blue Planet back on Allure yet?  I saw a video from about a month ago showing rehearsals, but I not sure if they are back on board yet.  We are going to be on Allure December 30th and there is no info about showtimes etc on the websites.  I may not know til we cruise but wondered if anyone had any info.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, leesam82 said:

I know on the financial call earlier, they told shareholders that they project to be at full capacity summer of 2022. I think RCL will probably hit this projection. I am thinking that as there will be even more vaccinated guests on board at younger ages, I would predict a cautious increase in capacity of ships in december and january, with a faster increase in capacity come the spring of 22. But sailing at reduced capacity actually has been a delight for me, so I wouldn't mind going on another sailing at reduced capacity. 

I am sure they are opening up more and more inventory. But there is no way to say there will be a guaranteed increase beyond the holiday sailings. I sail 3x in Jan and don't expect my sailings to be higher as they aren't peak times. Potentially RCG should be at 70% but a lot of factors go into reaching that number. I personally just will be happy to do something I love and enjoy regardless of capacity.