Best thing on the ship?

My wife and I cruised on Navigator of the Seas November 2015  -- Our first experience with Royal Caribbean. Loved the promenade concept of the ship -- That was really a focal point. However, the very best thing about the ship was the California Wine Pairing dinner we had at the Chops Grille. Wonderful! We are cruising on the Liberty of the Seas December 2016, and the very first thing we signed up for was the Chef's Table Dinner. We are looking forward to it.

What are the coolest or most unique things you have found about the ships you have been on? I am particularly interested in Liberty, but eager to hear what everyone thinks.

-Ukulele Cruiser

10/09 -- Carnival Conquest

10/12 -- Carnival Conquest

11/15 -- Navigator of the Seas

12/16 -- Liberty of the Seas

12/17 -- Norwegian Pearl

I'll agree with you regarding the Royal Promenade as it's unlike anything else offered on other cruise lines. You could add Central Park on the Outside class ships, too.

I really enjoyed Saturday Night Fever and the ice show on the Liberty and some of the art work is worth exploring on the passenger decks.

this will answer your question, but its not RCCL.. I loved Animator's Palate.. fell in love with the concept...The change from black and white to full color....  Sorry guys, so far, all I have been on is the Wonder. I'll revisit this post in February, after my Enchantment cruise   :-)

Consider going to the Windjammer one night for dinner or "pre-dinner" as it is sometimes referred to on these boards.  You might be surprised at the selection that is to be had there.  Spend as much time as possible on the Royal Promenade.  Loved the "vibe" down there.

One of the things that shocked me on Grandeur (Vision Class) was the aerial show in the Centrum...

Even though it's an older, smaller ship without a lot of the bells & whistles, the aerial show was something unique that I'd never seen.  I figure, since the Centrum rises from Deck 4 to Deck 9 -- You have an internal open space 6 stories tall that a lot of ships, even the newer ones, don't have ..... and Royal Caribbean has found a very unique use for that kind of open space.

The aerial show is now a "must see" attraction for us.