coco beach club or thrill water park for family with 3 girls all teens

OutToSea

had fun at the thrill park this summer but we got spoiled with a very small crowd. kind of worried about going back there with full ships next summer that it will not be the same. In the wave pool there was maybe 20 people. Also on the symphony of the seas so we may be worn out from all the stuff going on. Also thought the kids my like the club as something different.

think my wife might like it better 

1 hour ago, OutToSea said:

had fun at the thrill park this summer but we got spoiled with a very small crowd. kind of worried about going back there with full ships next summer that it will not be the same. In the wave pool there was maybe 20 people. Also on the symphony of the seas so we may be worn out from all the stuff going on. Also thought the kids my like the club as something different.

think my wife might like it better 

The beach club nice, but I don't think teens would enjoy it. There are a lot of places on Coco Cay that don't cost extra that teens would enjoy more.

Ask the girls what they want to do, and give them the option. Watch Youtube videos of each space prepandemic to get an idea of crowds. I've known enough teen girls that at some point, they would rather tan than do water slides, where the beach club becomes a nice option especially if they want a more "exclusive feeling" space