Looking for advice about booking specilty dining. (Jewel of the seas)

Strife

With the sales going on right now I am thinking about doing some sort of specialty dining. I have got the key so I got the special Chops lunch, though I am thinking about getting one of the packages. Either the Chops+ 1 other option or the 3 night package. While the unlimited dining package is not a bad price at the moment there are a lot of options for dining that I am not sure it would be worth spending that much extra. With this being my first cruse I would like a second opinion.  Would it be worth going for the 2 option, or 3 night package or something else?

With it being your first cruise, you want to take advantage of the complimentary options. But also take into consideration how many nights you will be sailing. If it is 5 or less then I would recommend the Cops +1, over 5 then the 3-night. I wouldn't suggest doing an unlimited dinning plan on your first cruise. 

13 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

With it being your first cruise, you want to take advantage of the complimentary options. But also take into consideration how many nights you will be sailing. If it is 5 or less then I would recommend the Cops +1, over 5 then the 3-night. I wouldn't suggest doing an unlimited dinning plan on your first cruise. 

That sounds like good advice. My trip is on a 6 night cruise so the 3 night option sounds good. That would give me 3 nights in the specialty places and 3 nights in the MDR.

12 hours ago, D Alt said:

In my opinion on Jewel, if you are getting a good deal then you might as well try it out. But I was not overly impressed with any of the specialty restaurants and the food. So for me after trying it out, I will stick to MDR and windjammer.  

It is currently $89 for the 3 night option, which sounds good to me. Right now I do not know if the Windjammer will be doing dinners on my trip as they do not list dinner hours.