Screwed up Port Days & Excursions list

D Alt

So my February cruise had switched the port days for CocoCay and Nassau.  they swapped.  However in the cruise planner, excursions for Nassau are under CocoCay and vice versa. 

I assume that if i book something for Cococay, even though it is showing up on the wrong day, i won't have an issue once onboard. (It's also showing up wrong on my calendar.)

We have a similar issue with a couple cruises in February. One on the Odyssey, you can buy shore excursions on the cruise planner for a cancelled port, and on another which is now a port day, you can only buy the sailing day try dive. The poor IT guys can not keep up with the changes or have not got the memo yet, lol 

I called Royal Caribbean after I noticed the change of ports of our upcoming cruise. The agent said it would take 3 -4 days until the itinerary and the shore excursions are all updated. I guess there is a lot of work behind the scenes on this one and with the holidays it may even take longer. Somewhat disappointing as we may not be able to get the discounts for Black Friday or Cyber Monday, but maybe we do. I check every day twice.

Markus

2 hours ago, MarkusB said:

I called Royal Caribbean after I noticed the change of ports of our upcoming cruise. The agent said it would take 3 -4 days until the itinerary and the shore excursions are all updated. I guess there is a lot of work behind the scenes on this one and with the holidays it may even take longer. Somewhat disappointing as we may not be able to get the discounts for Black Friday or Cyber Monday, but maybe we do. I check every day twice.

Markus

Mine has been this way for a few weeks already.