New Cruise Planner, limited options?

KevinJ

Since the Black Friday sales are pretty good for some options I've been working through four upcoming cruises getting a few things. When I got to my June Alaska cruise it's cruise planner is the "new" format. In beverages there is no DBP+Zoom option. In internet there are no multiple device options? Have others seen this or is there someplace else I could see these

Aha, I figured out the method for the Internet. When you select the Voom Surf + Stream, you can then select the number of devices. I wanted three devices it doesn't break down the per device prices but after some math, it worked out to 9.33 per device per day. The single device was 13.99. I've started not booking DBP+Zoom because getting the three device internet package seems to work out better. I haven't tried this on a cruise yet and am assuming that having three devices under one name still allows all three of us to connect with one device.