Labadee???

Drewtastic86

They just removed it from our Harmony of the Seas this morning by email.  So it now took off Jamacia and Nassau (thats ok 🙂 too.  We now go to St Thomas and St Kitts instead .  It sails January 9th 2022

ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING TRAVELS

Dear Guest,

To maintain your safety and wellbeing, our visit to Labadee has been replaced with Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas due to the current political and security situation in Haiti. Regrettably, this also impacts our visit to Falmouth, Jamaica and Nassau, Bahamas because of its distance from St. Thomas. Instead, we’ll visit Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis and have a sea day, and we’ll arrive in Perfect Day at CocoCay a little later than planned. We know how much time and effort go into planning your cruise with us, and we’re sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. Nonetheless, we’re excited to take you to new ports and know you’ll have an excellent time! Below, please find our revised Harmony of the Seas January 9th, 2022 itinerary.

Day

Port of Call

Arrive

Depart

Sun

Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida

4:30 PM

Mon

Cruising

Tue

Cruising

Wed

Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis

8:00 AM

6:00 PM

Thu

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

7:00 AM

3:30 PM

Fri

Cruising

Sat

Perfect Day at CocoCay

10:00 AM

5:00 PM

Sun

6:00 AM

Harmony of the Seas is a destination in itself! Our thrill seekers can take the plunge on our dual waterslides – The Perfect Storm, surf the waves on the Flowrider, test your bravery on our zip line at sea, then set your lasers to fun as you take part in a laser tag adventure. If relaxing is more your thing, enjoy a drink on the Rising Tide Bar, take a stroll down Central Park, or grab a quick bite at Dog House.

5 hours ago, SDFTMYERS said:

They just removed it from our Harmony of the Seas this morning by email.  So it now took off Jamacia and Nassau (thats ok 🙂 too.  We now go to St Thomas and St Kitts instead .  It sails January 9th 2022

ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING TRAVELS

Dear Guest,

To maintain your safety and wellbeing, our visit to Labadee has been replaced with Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas due to the current political and security situation in Haiti. Regrettably, this also impacts our visit to Falmouth, Jamaica and Nassau, Bahamas because of its distance from St. Thomas. Instead, we’ll visit Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis and have a sea day, and we’ll arrive in Perfect Day at CocoCay a little later than planned. We know how much time and effort go into planning your cruise with us, and we’re sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. Nonetheless, we’re excited to take you to new ports and know you’ll have an excellent time! Below, please find our revised Harmony of the Seas January 9th, 2022 itinerary.

Day

Port of Call

Arrive

Depart

Sun

4:30 PM

Mon

Cruising

Tue

Cruising

Wed

Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis

8:00 AM

6:00 PM

Thu

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

7:00 AM

3:30 PM

Fri

Cruising

Sat

Perfect Day at CocoCay

10:00 AM

5:00 PM

Sun

6:00 AM

Harmony of the Seas is a destination in itself! Our thrill seekers can take the plunge on our dual waterslides – The Perfect Storm, surf the waves on the Flowrider, test your bravery on our zip line at sea, then set your lasers to fun as you take part in a laser tag adventure. If relaxing is more your thing, enjoy a drink on the Rising Tide Bar, take a stroll down Central Park, or grab a quick bite at Dog House.

I’m pretty sure I’m doing your similar itinerary in May on the Harmony! Your new itinerary sounds amazing! I know it’s far in advance, but I really don’t see Labadee happening this summer but we shall see!

9 hours ago, Drewtastic86 said:

Does anyone know if Labadee has been cancelled until further notice due to recent events in Haiti?  It is still showing on our itinerary for February but I was curious if anyone had insight on this?

Thank you!

I would check your emails. They changed it from my April cruise. My itinerary and cruise planner both have labadee still listed and the excursions still show labadee excursions. If I hadn’t have seen the email alerting me of the itinerary change to Costa Maya I would still think we were going to Labadee as nothing has changed and would have bought the Labadee excursions today that are on sale for black friday in my cruise planner. 

9 hours ago, RWDW1204 said:

Why Labadee over Coco Cay?  

A number of reasons. It feels less hectic, it has a suite’s beach (small, but a great lunch), and it still has bungalows (vs. cabanas only that I just priced too high to be reasonable for a couple in my opinion for the partial day we would use one). The water is also a bit warmer. 

12 hours ago, starbrat said:

I would check your emails. They changed it from my April cruise. My itinerary and cruise planner both have labadee still listed and the excursions still show labadee excursions. If I hadn’t have seen the email alerting me of the itinerary change to Costa Maya I would still think we were going to Labadee as nothing has changed and would have bought the Labadee excursions today that are on sale for black friday in my cruise planner. 

I find it interesting that they've pulled it from some April itineraries, and yet they haven't taken it off the inaugural sailing of Wonder at the beginning of March.

On 11/23/2021 at 10:33 PM, starbrat said:

What cruise are you going on in April? We are on Symphony April 2 and have not seen any changes in cruise planner or received any emails. I'm under the assumption we will at some point though.

10 hours ago, DarinM said:

What cruise are you going on in April? We are on Symphony April 2 and have not seen any changes in cruise planner or received any emails. I'm under the assumption we will at some point though.

Oasis 4 day. April 3-7. We are star class loft suite. I was excited about our star class following us off the ship in labadee. We are now slated for Costa Maya. The itinerary shows Costa Maya now but the cruise planner still shows labadee excursions. We couldn’t save money on the black friday deals boo. Not the end of the world. I need to keep reminding myself that we are crushing again. I’ll take a crappy black friday to get back to cruising. I’ll have the genie works some magic once i figure out what type of excursions there are that would be family friendly. 

12 hours ago, starbrat said:

Oasis 4 day. April 3-7. We are star class loft suite. I was excited about our star class following us off the ship in labadee. We are now slated for Costa Maya. The itinerary shows Costa Maya now but the cruise planner still shows labadee excursions. We couldn’t save money on the black friday deals boo. Not the end of the world. I need to keep reminding myself that we are crushing again. I’ll take a crappy black friday to get back to cruising. I’ll have the genie works some magic once i figure out what type of excursions there are that would be family friendly. 

Hmm, we're scheduled to be there on the 4th. Guess we'll just wait and see.