Victoria Excursion Thoughts

luv2sail

Three excursion options are in mind for our June Alaskan cruise on Ovation (assuming Victoria remains a stop).

Background: 1st time sailing Royal in a suite (Grand); excited about 1st time dining in Costal Kitchen each day; in port from 5 pm - 10 pm; I am a fraidy cat and don't usually take excursions not sponsored by Royal.

Options:

1. Buchart Gardens: would miss last dinner in Costal Kitchen

2. Dinner on ship followed by quick 1 hour bus tour that leaves at 8 pm to at least see a bit of Victoria.

3. Dinner on ship and hop on a shuttle to the inner harbour for a short walk around. This plan would assume the shuttle I read about actually exists in 2022.

Thoughts??? Thanks!

Butchart Gardens is very nice but it's a bit of a drive and pretty large.  I'm not sure a stop in Victoria from 5pm to 10pm lends itself to that particular excursion... partially after sunset.  Sunset is just after 9pm in June but by then you'll be riding the bus back from Butchart Gardens and halfway to the ship if not almost there.