Cococay Beach Club questions

barbeyg

I couldn't find the answer to these questions. 

1.   What is the earliest time to reserve for the restaurant?  We are eating dinner at 150 CP and would like an early lunch at the Beach Club.  I plan to skip breakfast.

2.  Can the Suite Concierge make the Beach Club restaurant reservation for us?

Thanks, y'all!  🙂

7 minutes ago, BrianAlt said:

1. I believe the earliest time was 11 AM.

2. Probably.

Thanks, Brian.  I'm hoping for 11, since I'm skipping breakfast.  😂  I won't starve though.  I could probably survive off of body fat for a week or two.  🤣

Appreciate the response.

17 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Thanks, Brian.  I'm hoping for 11, since I'm skipping breakfast.  😂  I won't starve though.  I could probably survive off of body fat for a week or two.  🤣

Appreciate the response.

Also, the beach club has complimentary coffee and danishes available when you arrive in the morning. 

30 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

I couldn't find the answer to these questions. 

1.   What is the earliest time to reserve for the restaurant?  We are eating dinner at 150 CP and would like an early lunch at the Beach Club.  I plan to skip breakfast.

2.  Can the Suite Concierge make the Beach Club restaurant reservation for us?

Thanks, y'all!  🙂

When you get to your cabin, you’ll find a letter about your Beach Club purchase. It should have a number to call to make your lunch reservation. On the Oasis, it was the host desk at Chops Grill that handled the beach club restaurant reservations. On the Anthem, I think it was the main dining room host desk. Best to call as soon as possible. I always pick 11:30am.