Double points

My family and I are sailing on a 7 day cruise out of Miami in next month (finally less than 30 days away!) and we booked 2 large balcony rooms. In one, my mom and dad are staying in that room and in the other I am staying by myself. Since Im staying in a room by myself won't I get 3x the points /night? (usually double but since the promo it would be 3x I think) 

48 minutes ago, Annette dora said:

If that's true pretty awesome but for a double room 7 nt cruise you only get 1 point per night which would be 7 pts. Since double points it would be total of 14points. My husband n I wouldn't get 14 each just total 14. I think it's per resv.

Every guest earns points for their stay.  You and your husband would each earn 14 points for a 7 night cruise under the double points program.  You would each earn 28 points if you are staying in a suite.  (Cruises had to be booked by Sept 30 to qualify for the double points program).

Of course, if you and your husband always cruise together, it doesn't really matter whether you both get points because you will always have the same total and therefore the same loyalty benefits.  It does make a difference if you ever cruise separately or if one of you cruised with Royal before you got married.  Then, your standing in the Crown & Anchor Society is determined by whoever has the higher point total.