🎄 🎄Festivus Star Class Miracle - Oasis December 19-26th

Jax

On 12/27/2021 at 1:59 PM, DDaley said:

I was on Oasis in early November and I got an email from Royal/Mixbook later offering me a free book for having sailed! I put all my photos in and only had to pay shipping ($6.99us). Pretty cool. Keep an eye out! 

Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 1.02.37 PM.png

I received this email!! But my promo code isn’t working. Do you recall if there were any tricks to getting it to work?? 

9 hours ago, Jax said:

I received this email!! But my promo code isn’t working. Do you recall if there were any tricks to getting it to work?? 

My promo worked…just type in the entire set of letters and numbers (I did enter the  -  where it was placed).  My offer expires today and I used it Wednesday night.  My total cost was $10.  not sure why but my book came to $34change and the offer only takes $31.58 off.

Clarification on quarantine and testing requirements.
I was not aware that I had to call the PHAC to report our arrival at Reyd’s place of quarantine or that I had to answer a series of questions on symptoms.  As previously noted this process was confusing when we arrived in YYC.  I called the PHAC this morning to report Reyd’s arrival and answered the questions on symptoms. It sounds like we have concluded all reporting requirements.  

D105AA3B-356C-4EFE-A566-9AB15FF29ED4.png

Photo Book Arrived! 
Just a quick update to report that the photo book arrived already! Order was placed last Friday and received it today. And the quality is good for the price.  In the past I have paid considerably more for the onboard ship photo books. The added benefit of this option (from Mixbook) was the ability to add pictures other than those taken by Royal Photographers.  

I’ve been working with our genie on an upcoming trip and specifically asked what we could bring for him, knowing their shore time is nonexistent. He said the crew has mostly been able to get what they need through Amazon (who knew!) with the exception of food items. He specifically requested healthy snacks, so we plan on making a BJ’s run and picking up nuts, granola etc. We figure that’s way more practical than “things” they need to find space for in their small cabins. Just a suggestion….

BTW, Shane is an absolute hoot, you’ll love him!!!

1 hour ago, MLH said:

Sailing on the 30th and re read your trip repot.  We have Shane as well!  Any tips for gifts, candy, cologne etc.

He had mentioned that his contract was ending around the time of your sailing (but with everything going on, that date may have changed) so something consumable would likely be best. The gifts we gave were very compact. I focused on self care products that could be enjoyed while onboard and during travel.  

5 hours ago, MLH said:

Sailing on the 30th and re read your trip repot.  We have Shane as well!  Any tips for gifts, candy, cologne etc.

I brought him two boxes of protein bars, one box off assorted candy bars per his list. Also a big bag of almonds from my farm. He appreciated all of this.

• 4 months later...