New 2018 Intineraries Opening in January.....hmmmmm

I just got off the phone with RC about moving some reservations around and the representative said "the remainder of 2018 will open in January if you want to wait to move this reservation that's only a couple of months"! Does this seem earlier than normal or does she not know what she's talking about? Either way my mind is racing with new possibilities that could await in a few short months. Here's hoping she's right ðŸ»

• 4 weeks later...

I just got off the phone with RC about moving some reservations around and the representative said "the remainder of 2018 will open in January if you want to wait to move this reservation that's only a couple of months"! Does this seem earlier than normal or does she not know what she's talking about? Either way my mind is racing with new possibilities that could await in a few short months. Here's hoping she's right

I'm hoping she's right. I would love to book on board when I'm on Indy in January!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...