Specialty dining onboard prices

TeresaMc

Unless I'm mistaken, your Key discount only applies to onboard pricing so you will have to wait until you get onboard to purchase/reserve any specialty dining.

Onboard pricing (for nearly everything) is going to be higher than Cruise Planner pricing.  There are normally onboard offers for specialty dining discounts but I'm not sure if you would be able to use your Key discount on top of that discount or not.  Good luck !

45 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Unless I'm mistaken, your Key discount only applies to onboard pricing so you will have to wait until you get onboard to purchase/reserve any specialty dining.

Onboard pricing (for nearly everything) is going to be higher than Cruise Planner pricing.  There are normally onboard offers for specialty dining discounts but I'm not sure if you would be able to use your Key discount on top of that discount or not.  Good luck !

I'll be testing this out in 9 days on Freedom, and will report back!  According to the (one!) RCL Rep I spoke to, the 25% discount will apply to already discounted specialty dining purchased onboard.  We'll see 🙂

4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I believe you are correct on this, that is why I was trying to compare cruise planner pricing right now vs 25% off on board prices