Diamond Drinks on Disembarkation Day

PG Cruiser

What an alliteration!

I am happy to inform those interested that the drink "vouchers" are still available on disembarkation day.

I asked the barista at Two70º to check how many more drinks I had available; he said I still had four.  That was about two hours before my departure time.

NOTE: This is on the Odyssey... knowing Royal, YMMV.

This would be great for specialty coffee drinkers (my wife qualifies, I do not).

For the rest of us, we can drown our sorrows at having our cruise end.

And for B2B cruisers, it's an opportunity to REALLY have a great day. Four (or more) before debarkation and four (or more) additional after re-boarding!

2 hours ago, fritfrat said:

My wife and I have always eaten in the MDR for breakfast on disembarkation day, and for both of our post-Covid cruises (Odyssey/Adventure) we got the freshly squeezed orange juice as Diamond drinks with breakfast. It really is better than regular OJ.

Great.   Looking forward to it

2 hours ago, fritfrat said:

My wife and I have always eaten in the MDR for breakfast on disembarkation day, and for both of our post-Covid cruises (Odyssey/Adventure) we got the freshly squeezed orange juice as Diamond drinks with breakfast. It really is better than regular OJ.