Did royal discontinue PCR for international traveller?

Marlena

59 minutes ago, Eggbert said:

I just called and spoke to a C & A rep - she told me that the program is continuing through March and although it might not be on the website it will be mentioned in the protocol email Royal sends for your individual cruise.

Sorry...very new to RCCL, when does Royal send the protocol email?

11 minutes ago, Eggbert said:

Don't be sorry - it is a good question. I was concerned too when I couldn't find it on the website. I am sailing on Dec. 30 and received my email last week - 45 days out I believe.

Thanks. I'm sailing before you so I went to check the emails I received. I found the protocol email.

Unfortunately, a lot of things about pre-cruise testing, masks and other protocols are on the email, but nothing about departure testing.

And the only thing specified in the onboard testing is the part about unvaccinated children.

I found the following on the section "View Set Sail Pass." Where are you sailing out of?

Departure testing

Unvaccinated children ages 2 to 11 will take a complimentary antigen test (PCR if required by the destination) onboard the day before their cruise ends for sailings 5 nights or longer. Complimentary COVID-19 testing is also available for vaccinated guests who need it for entry into their next destination. More information will be provided onboard.

25 minutes ago, Eggbert said:

I found the following on the section "View Set Sail Pass." Where are you sailing out of?

Departure testing

Unvaccinated children ages 2 to 11 will take a complimentary antigen test (PCR if required by the destination) onboard the day before their cruise ends for sailings 5 nights or longer. Complimentary COVID-19 testing is also available for vaccinated guests who need it for entry into their next destination. More information will be provided onboard.

Bayonne - Cape Liberty

I can see what you posted above on the royal app. Can I assume that it's enough to know that my cruise will offer it? Or did they just forget to remove it from the app?

As I wrote, the Crown and Anchor rep said the program continues through March and while on board your ship you will be contacted to arrange your departure test the day before you disembark. She took several minutes away from the phone to verify what she told me. I feel confident. If you are still concerned just give them a call and verify personally for yourself. Then you won't have to be stressed. I wrote down on paper the reps name, the day and time of my call and some notes about the conversation just in case their is an issue.