Cozumel Cancelled AGAIN

Katiemay0101

This is the third time we've tried to cruise to Cozumel. Twice they changed the itinerary and one cruise was cancelled. I get it, we're in pandemic but I've been to the Bahamas and NO, I don't want to go again. 

Does anyone know why they changed the itinerary for the April 19th trip on Mariner? I guess we're just not meant to see Cozumel. Ugh!

Kate

No real answers for you, but I'm on that same sailing! Fortunately, we've been to Cozumel several times as well as the Bahamas, so we were unfazed by the change- just a short getaway for me and hubs without the kids. But I can understand your frustration if you booked that sailing specifically for its original itinerary. Would you be able to cancel under CWC and switch to a different sailing? I'm not really sure all the rules of that.

4 hours ago, Matt said:

If they swapped Cozumel for Bahamas, I strongly suspect it's so the ship can visit a country with a vaccine requirement so the line can get around Florida's anti-vaccine mandate law.

Pretty sure this is why they dropped Key West and replaced it with Bimini on our Jewel of the Seas cruise in a couple of weeks.

6 hours ago, Katiemay said:

This is the third time we've tried to cruise to Cozumel. Twice they changed the itinerary and one cruise was cancelled. I get it, we're in pandemic but I've been to the Bahamas and NO, I don't want to go again. 

Does anyone know why they changed the itinerary for the April 19th trip on Mariner? I guess we're just not meant to see Cozumel. Ugh!

Kate

Cruise from Galveston almost Guaranteed that you'll hit Cozumel

9 hours ago, Katiemay said:

Kate

Jan 23 sailing and I am still listed to go to Cozumel. So I am unsure why your sailing is changed.

5 hours ago, Gears said:

Pretty sure this is why they dropped Key West and replaced it with Bimini on our Jewel of the Seas cruise in a couple of weeks.

I understand why, but I am still disappointed as I did wish to go to key west.