The Key

Swar

Cruising Independence of the Seas the day after Thanksgiving. Just got an update on The Key:

Here's what you can expect on your upcoming sailing:

• Early access at the terminal.*
  • Drop off your carry-on luggage in the Main Dining Room on Deck 3 by 2:00 PM - your carry-on luggage will be hand delivered to your stateroom.
  • Exclusive welcome lunch in the Main Dining Room featuring the Chops Grille® menu (open from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM). We recommend arriving to the terminal no later than 12:00 PM for you to have enough time to enjoy lunch with us!
  • Complimentary room service for your entire cruise, along with 25% off all onboard dining purchases!
  • Private time at some of our onboard activities such as rock climbing, FlowRider, etc.
  • Priority departure from ship-to-shore at tender ports.
  • Early access at shows in the Main Theater on Deck 4, however a reservation is needed so don't forget to book once you're onboard!
  • VOOM Surf & Stream package, now including high speed internet, for one device (1 package per guest).
  • On debarkation day, enjoy a private á la carte breakfast and choice departure.

*Please arrive at the terminal between 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM. If you are not able to make the early access window, you should arrive within your appointment time and will receive priority access into the terminal.

Me too! For my Anthem sailing from Port Liberty on Nov 28. The change from what was on the Cruise Planner is arrival time. Previously, it said arrive during your reserved time and locate the Key signage. Now, it says to arrive before noon…to take advantage of the lunch and carry-on drop off. Much better. Plus, I also like that they kept the free room service and the 25% off any onboard dining purchase. 

Hi we are new to RCCL.   For the KEY does everyone in the stateroom need to purchase it?    If my husband purchases the KEY for the length of the sailing, do I also need it to be included in the benefits like early reservations, drop off carry on, and Key lunch?    We only plan to have the internet on his phone anyway.  

5 minutes ago, mydustydog said:

Hi we are new to RCCL.   For the KEY does everyone in the stateroom need to purchase it?    If my husband purchases the KEY for the length of the sailing, do I also need it to be included in the benefits like early reservations, drop off carry on, and Key lunch?    We only plan to have the internet on his phone anyway.  

Yes, you will both need to purchase it.  They will not allow just one person in the stateroom to purchase it.