Perfect Day Attraction Prices

Sapphire

May 2019 I could have had the waterpark booked for $24/p, but my husband chose to scuba dive instead.  Scuba got canceled the first day we were on the cruise, but to book the waterpark at that point would have been $60ish per person so just hung out on the beach.  April 2020 I had it booked for $42/p (but obviously that was canceled).

So now seeing prices of $90+, I just can't do it.  The kids are happy to hang out at the beach thankfully.

We had the $74 hot air balloon cancelled on us. It is also not really a 30min activity, more like 15 when you are actually in the balloon....so definitely not worth it. I also think the thrill park tickets shouldn't be more than $50 for adults and half that for children. But value is subjective, so it is really about what is comfortable for you. Maybe compare the prices to what you pay on land.

I have the Helium Balloon booked for my Freedom cruise in April 2022...booked it for $43.99/adult and $25.99/child.  This is higher than what I paid for my original COVID cancelled cruises for April 2020 and 2021 by about $10/pp.  But since pre-COVID I really am not seeing the bargains anymore!!  I purchased this back in May...and I have not seen this low of a price since!!   Of course it is unknown if the balloon will even be working since it does very frequently get cancelled!  I would not pay any more than what I have and still hope to see a lower pricing before April.

Thrill Water park I am not interested in nor would I do the zipline.  I am more of a lazy beach relaxer...which there is plenty to choose from...for free!!!