Question: In-room Drink Package

Royal will not deliver soda or hard liquor to your room even on arrival day.   I know if you ordered water that will be in your cabin and I believe you can have a bottle of wine waiting in your room or Royal does allow guest to bring on their own bottle of wine they can enjoy in their room on embarkation day only.  I believe (not sure if this is still correct since COVID) each stateroom is allow to bring on up to 2 bottles of wine as long as someone in the room is of legal drinking age. If you need a corkscrew all you have to do is ask your stateroom attendant. 

I think embarkment day is different as they will have stuff waiting in your room. But you can get things delivered but it is a fee on a fee. What I was told that even with DX, besides the room service charge, you have to pay the going rate....unless star class. So you can get a soda, beer, margs, etc. but they will charge you for them regardless of drink package. Now this could have been a wires cross issue because I tried to get soda and a smoothie delivered with my refresher package while staying in a suite (room service is free) on Allure and they said I was going to pay like $12 to have them delivered.