Dress-Up Nights on Vision 11-Night Cruise

baltodave

We are booked on Vision OTS 11-nights departing Ft Lauderdale 1/24/22 to Southern Caribbean.  I just bought the 3-night dining package (currently $89 pp) but don't want to miss the MDR on the dress-up nights (which tend to have nicer menus those nights).  So, does anyone have any idea of which nights in the MDR will be the dress-up nights? (notice I didn't say "formal" since that's history). 

Thanks!

5 hours ago, baltodave said:

We are booked on Vision OTS 11-nights departing Ft Lauderdale 1/24/22 to Southern Caribbean.  I just bought the 3-night dining package (currently $89 pp) but don't want to miss the MDR on the dress-up nights (which tend to have nicer menus those nights).  So, does anyone have any idea of which nights in the MDR will be the dress-up nights? (notice I didn't say "formal" since that's history). 

Thanks!

I found an old cruise compass for an 11 night in the Baltic (I know, not the same) but the formal nights were  day 2, day 8 and day 10