Cozumel Symphony of the Seas Dec 18 - safe excursions

good_day

Are the excursions marked "sustainable" safe?  I've been at an excursion that I booked via a resort, and it was not sponsored by the resort.  When I went to it, we were the only tourists and we felt unsafe the whole time and couldn't wait for it to end.  Because we'll be in a foreign area in Cozumel, just want to make sure which ones are the safest and most popular excursions

On 11/15/2021 at 10:43 PM, good_day said:

Are the excursions marked "sustainable" safe?  I've been at an excursion that I booked via a resort, and it was not sponsored by the resort.  When I went to it, we were the only tourists and we felt unsafe the whole time and couldn't wait for it to end.  Because we'll be in a foreign area in Cozumel, just want to make sure which ones are the safest and most popular excursions

“Sustainable” has nothing to do with safety, it’s just a certification for tour operators.

2DE15502-6608-41EC-9404-2F1BC9396039.jpeg.d0f4851d07bf7230cc8fd37c07122d9f.jpeg

You’re typically going to be safer on excursions sold by the cruise line as Ashley mentioned above.