Pay extra for extra people in a cabana?

Lynn T

Hi,

Is it possible to pay an extra fee once you are on Perfect Day to have an extra person (or two?) get a wristband for a cabana.  I'd like to rent one, and while it is unlikely there would ever be more than 6 people there at once, but we are traveling in a party of 9-10.

Thanks!

Lynn

So I'm going to preface this by saying I have neither been to the new cococay (yet) nor have I stayed in a cabana so this information comes primarily from reading and osmosis on these forums.

I believe you can have as many people in a cabana as are on your cruise reservation. So if you have multiple rooms tied to one reservation you should be able to get access for them all. However, the Thrill Waterpark Passes look to be limited to 6 and I think if you wanted more passes you'd have to buy those separately. Also, if you're looking at a floating cabana, the limit on people for that is probably a safety limit to it's not too weighed down.

Hope this helps a little.

On 11/15/2021 at 2:04 PM, Lynn T said:

Hi,

Is it possible to pay an extra fee once you are on Perfect Day to have an extra person (or two?) get a wristband for a cabana.  I'd like to rent one, and while it is unlikely there would ever be more than 6 people there at once, but we are traveling in a party of 9-10.

Thanks!

Lynn

@Matt, your thoughts?

For the Over the water cabanas at Coco Beach Club, there is a policy that you can buy admission to the club for up to 2 more people and then they can join you at the cabana. The reason it cannot be more than 2 is a weight issue and then the cabana ceases to float.

For the other cabanas, there is no admission fee to access the cabanas. I've generally found if you aren't bothering others (i.e. being loud, obnoxious, etc) the attendants look the other way if you have one or two extra people. If you have 5 or more, you should get another cabana.