Itinerary change....how long until cruise planner updates?

bbowers

Our Jan 23 sailing on Odyssey itinerary got changed last week.  How long until RC updates the cruise planner to allow excursion purchases on the new stops?  I have been checking everyday since then, and they still have the excursions for Jamaica and the Caymans.  I hope they are up before black Friday and cyber Monday.  Any insight would be appreciated.

9 hours ago, DJsMrs said:

With ours we got some after a week , but over time more and more became available for 2-3 weeks.  

This is very much my experience. I had a port change on the calendar in the CP but the side bar in the planner was just missing those days entirely. (It started at Day 3). It took about two weeks for the cancelled port's excursions to stop showing and the new port to offer excursions. It was weird Royal Caribbean IT voodoo.

We are in the same boat. (No pun intended)

We are on the January 29th sailing of Odyssey. On 11/2, Grand Cayman (Day3) had been replaced by Nassau, Bahamas (Day2). Just yesterday, 11/15, Nassau excursions became listed in the Cruise Planner.

Although, the Grand Cayman excursions are still listed under "Day3: Cruising".

The different ports you have been switched to may take longer to list what is available. Also, additional excursions may be added even after they start to populate, so keep checking back.