Help!!!

cman2020

We are on the November 21 st group cruise on Harmony, (next week) and was browsing the app a little while ago, and just noticed this in the notes of the excursion! I had booked it for my wife and 2 children under 12, long ago! I would just switch to a different excursion, because we do want to get off the boat and not leave the kids on the boat, but with it being so close to sailing almost all are sold out! I have not been notified at all by RC. Is this saying they are not allowing anyone unvaccinated or that they need to be tested 48 hours prior? the wording is a little conflicting!  

IMG_0316.thumb.PNG.1281cde7453b029281f5d1ffd9231b8a.PNG

26 minutes ago, cman2020 said:

We are on the November 21 st group cruise on Harmony, (next week) and was browsing the app a little while ago, and just noticed this in the notes of the excursion! I had booked it for my wife and 2 children under 12, long ago! I would just switch to a different excursion, because we do want to get off the boat and not leave the kids on the boat, but with it being so close to sailing almost all are sold out! I have not been notified at all by RC. Is this saying they are not allowing anyone unvaccinated or that they need to be tested 48 hours prior? the wording is a little conflicting!  

IMG_0316.thumb.PNG.1281cde7453b029281f5d1ffd9231b8a.PNG

They are not allowing unvaccinated persons. May be best to cancel and have a ship day.

13 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

It says both.  I'm not sure where you stand on this.  Unless the excursion was less 48 hours after the kids got the covid test at the pier, I'd imagine you're SOL on this one for them to join you.

So confusing, this is like day 5 of cruise, so way past the 48 hours. As I said I would gladly change to a diff excursion, but almost all are sold out. Do you know even if it shows sold out, does royal or the ship hold a few spots back to be reserved on the boat etc? 

9 minutes ago, emmef said:

They are not allowing unvaccinated persons. May be best to cancel and have a ship day.

We def want to go on shore. We did our part and booked an excursion as required, that included children etc. now it’s obviously changed, but just for the excursion it seems. I would gladly switch. To something else, But like I said since it’s next week, and this just changed, all or almost all others are sold out 

12 hours ago, cman2020 said:

We def want to go on shore. We did our part and booked an excursion as required, that included children etc. now it’s obviously changed, but just for the excursion it seems. I would gladly switch. To something else, But like I said since it’s next week, and this just changed, all or almost all others are sold out 

They generally hold some excursion availability for people to book on board because not everyone realizes it can be done in advance.  That's probably your best bet for changing now.

30 minutes ago, wannabecruiseexpert said:

I read that as the local law now says either vaccinated or negative test but this specific tour operator is complying with the local law by requiring all to be vaccinated (and not giving an option for negative test). Hopefully you can find something on board like @Atlantix2000mentions 

That's exactly how I read it...that the local laws have changed to require vaccinated or negative test...But the tour operator requires that only vaccinated guests can participate.