Crown Loft Suites

Goldie 2001

27 minutes ago, Goldie 2001 said:

Anyone that can give info on these suites and also the perks would be appreciated! thanks

We have enjoyed the Crown Lofts on both the Harmony and the Allure - Here are a couple of pictures of the one on Allure. These are part of the downstairs section. I will do a couple of posts.

DSCN2765.JPG

DSCN2766.JPG

DSCN2767.JPG

You are going to get many responses here because people (including myself) are passionate about deck 17 and the loft suites. IMHO this is prime time the best location on the ship with both the suite lounge and the coastal kitchen in very close proximity. The CLS are mostly sky class with the expection being the star loft suite and the royal loft (there might be more). 

Bedroom area has a television that will come out of the ceiling if you want to watch while resting. The upstairs bathroom shower has three shower heads - one at each end and a rain shower in the middle. I wish I knew what I did with the pictures from the Harmony, there were some differences but not much.  

DSCN2773.JPG

DSCN2775.JPG

DSCN2776.JPG

DSCN2777.JPG

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

#teamDeck17 here! Nothing beats the “Wow” factor of the lofts and the proximity of being steps away from the suite lounge and Coastal Kitchen cannot be beat! 

We now understand what you're talking about.  We may need to cruise less in order to live the suite life, lol.

Love the Crown Loft Suites! The exclusivity of deck 17…just loft suites and the combination suite lounge and Coastal Kitchen seemingly right outside the door! Beautiful rooms! Some people may have difficulty with the stairs. Counting the landing there are fifteen steps. They are fairly narrow. At night you can turn off the small lights that illuminate every other step…but you can not turn off the lights at the top landing. Some people who want complete darkness may find that annoying when they sleep. There are quite a few videos online showing what the suites look like. They are big, roomy, airy and have great views. Some people like the aft views for the action and people watching aspect. But, when the door is closed…the sound is gone. I prefer the side views. Every balcony is roomy and the lounge chairs are huge and thickly padded. If you can do it…do it! Enjoy!😎

I am in the minority.  I prefer the 1 BR GS to the CLS.  I like being more in the middle of the "action".  I felt like we missed a lot of fun things when we stayed on Deck 17.  Having said that, I love the CK and the suite lounge, but it was too easy to get into a rut and only go there when in a CLS.  The GS is also less expensive.

6 hours ago, Goldie 2001 said:

Thanks so much for pictures and info! What do you guys think about ocean view vs. the ones over the sports court.....i think ocean view would be better.

We had one of them overlooking the sports court.  Given a choice (and we were not), I would choose one overlooking the ocean.  However, given a choice of overlooking the sports court and not being on Deck 17, I'd choose the sports court.

14 hours ago, farmersfight said:

I just upgraded my balcony stateroom to a Crown Loft Suite, as a solo cruiser! Am I crazy? It's on the Symphony of the Seas (Feb 5-12, 2022).

I cruise solo and did a Crown Loft on the Oasis b2b in Sept…..and then another CL b2b in October. It’s not crazy to treat yourself to the suite life. Enjoy it!😁

On 11/17/2021 at 8:08 AM, BrianB said:

I cruise solo and did a Crown Loft on the Oasis b2b in Sept…..and then another CL b2b in October. It’s not crazy to treat yourself to the suite life. Enjoy it!😁

Thanks for sharing your solo experiences in the CLS (on 2 B2 B2B's no less!). You sound like an avid solo cruiser (like me; I have solo cruises booked into 2023).

On 11/17/2021 at 8:39 AM, tonyfsu21 said:

No, you are smart! That’s going to really define your awesome cruise on Symphony. 

Thanks @tonyfsu21. Q; (for you & @BrianB). For a solo cruiser, did the CLS feel right, size-wise? I know there is a bed in the downstairs sofa for additional guests (but no one sees it in the sofa configuration) but it looks like you just have the one bed upstairs (in the loft area). 

22 minutes ago, farmersfight said:

Thanks @tonyfsu21. Q; (for you & @BrianB). For a solo cruiser, did the CLS feel right, size-wise? I know there is a bed in the downstairs sofa for additional guests (but no one sees it in the sofa configuration) but it looks like you just have the one bed upstairs (in the loft area). 

I don't know about feeling right...it was great! Big, airy and lots of room. Being a solo, I didn't check the sofa bed configuration. But, the sofa is perfect for lounging! The bed upstairs is enormous and extremely comfortable...not two beds put together. Really enjoyed the CL Suite and booked it again for when the Oasis is back in NJ.

4 hours ago, BrianB said:

I don't know about feeling right...it was great! Big, airy and lots of room. Being a solo, I didn't check the sofa bed configuration. But, the sofa is perfect for lounging! The bed upstairs is enormous and extremely comfortable...not two beds put together. Really enjoyed the CL Suite and booked it again for when the Oasis is back in NJ.

Thanks @BrianB. Sounds great! I guess the CLS is actually larger (sq ft) than the 1 BR Grand Suite (and priced higher). But, that CLS just seems to be a perfect fit for a solo cruiser (as well as for couples).

I didn't know Oasis was going back to NJ. I was just on her out of Miami. My 1st Oasis-class. I loved it! But, we were only at 50% passenger capacity so the ship didn't feel crowded at all.

7 minutes ago, farmersfight said:

Q; relating to the CLS, is there an exclusive suite sun deck, hot tub and/or pool on the Symphony of the Seas (or any Oasis-class)?

P.S.- I know about the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen uo on deck 17 near the CLSs.

Yes, deck 17 forward. Access is via stairs on 16.

Think Harmony and Symphony have a hot tub. Don't think Oasis and Allure have anything.

Wonder will have an area on 17 where the suites all are.

I’m onboard the Allure so I’m sorry I didn’t get to read through all the responses, but wanted to note that on the crown loft suites some of the upstairs bathroom have a large shower and others have instead a large tub that doubles as a shower. A great suite, near the CK (I still prefer an OS but the CL is a close second). 😊

4 hours ago, Goldie 2001 said:

Is it true that you do not have to check out towels at the pool if you have a suite?

Our experience is that the cabin attendant in a suite will bring the pool towels to you if requested (and replace them if they are left with the other soiled towels in the bathroom).

21 hours ago, farmersfight said:

Q; relating to the CLS, is there an exclusive suite sun deck, hot tub and/or pool on the Symphony of the Seas (or any Oasis-class)?

P.S.- I know about the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen uo on deck 17 near the CLSs.

On the Oasis, there is the suite sun deck forward...accessible to Sky and Star suites along with Pinnacle members. There are private cabana-type enclosures on the Suite deck forward overlooking the Solarium...first come, first serve. There is no hot tub...but there is a full bar! Lots of loungers and little clamshell daybeds. Towels are included. Plus, restrooms!

On 11/20/2021 at 10:17 AM, BrianB said:

On the Oasis, there is the suite sun deck forward...accessible to Sky and Star suites along with Pinnacle members. There are private cabana-type enclosures on the Suite deck forward overlooking the Solarium...first come, first serve. There is no hot tub...but there is a full bar! Lots of loungers and little clamshell daybeds. Towels are included. Plus, restrooms!

Love those mostly private restrooms up there.  And there is a round shower that's good for a quick cooldown when needed.