xSAILEDx Anthem of the Seas - March 20, 2022 - Orlando/[email protected]/Nassau

Broons77

It will have been just over 3 years since our shoes last hit the deck of a cruise ship.  And this was a total spur of the moment booking that has become a surprise cruise for DW.  Some time around the beginning of March, the cover story begins when I announce an invite to a gathering at the home of a friend who's pretend moved to 'somewhere around Jersey City'.  If all goes according to plan, she won't know what's going on until we pull down the access road at the port in Bayonne.  She usually sleeps like a rock in the car, so maybe I can even get the truck parked in the garage first and she doesn't see the ship until we walk out next to it.  Wish me luck!!!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! Myself, my husband, and two kids (DD7, fully vaxxed, and DS2) will be on this cruise. It will be all of our second time on Anthem - we were on her previously when DD was 4 and I was pregnant with DS, lol. That was Feb 2019, a year before it all hit the fan. Staying on the ship for PC and Nassau, but looking forward to the new CCC! Last time we were there we got a clamsehell on South Beach and when we waded out far enough we would see palm trees being moved across the island as they were landscaping. 

It will be our first time in a RC suite - we are in a grand loft - and our first time getting a cabana (Chill Island) because I have declared that this is Mom's Vacation Too! Looking forward to doing all of the fun stuff and none of the "work" stuff. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is the first cruise for my son and I.  Special Father and Son trip. 
We were notified of Kennedy Space Center being cancelled.  Anyone else get that notice?  
This was 7 hours after the Harmony of the Seas caused a launch abort. connection?

• 2 weeks later...