App issues - uploading vaccine cards

DunwoodyDad

I checked into my cruise early Friday morning got an 1130 check in!  I am now trying to go back and upload vaccine cards.  Yesterday I kept getting check in error messages when I would select “edit check-in”. I kept trying and eventually was able to get in and upload some, but at some point the option to upload vaccine cards just disappeared.  I am checking today and it’s still gone. See the image below…initially the upload card option appeared as a choice between “Arrival Time” and “Health & safety”. Has anyone else encountered this?

4D6B1903-6FCA-4D72-B604-950DDACF1C48.jpeg

28 minutes ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Close it out and reopen. After about 3 attempts it pops back up. Very annoying. 

Thanks Tony and great win yesterday (I’m assuming you are a fellow Nole based on your name). But I just tried about 15 times and I’m thinking the upload feature has been pulled down for some reason….maybe it’s getting updated/fixed or maybe they are swamped with images to verify and rethinking about doing this ahead of time. 

5 minutes ago, DunwoodyDad said:

Thanks Tony and great win yesterday (I’m assuming you are a fellow Nole based on your name). But I just tried about 15 times and I’m thinking the upload feature has been pulled down for some reason….maybe it’s getting updated/fixed or maybe they are swamped with images to verify and rethinking about doing this ahead of time. 

Thanks! Go FSU! I’ve had the same thing happen where it pops up random and you think “I will finish this next time I log in” and then it’s gone an hour later. Royal just can’t get IT under control. Good luck, try back often & it will pop back up. 

6 hours ago, DunwoodyDad said:

I checked into my cruise early Friday morning got an 1130 check in!  I am now trying to go back and upload vaccine cards.  Yesterday I kept getting check in error messages when I would select “edit check-in”. I kept trying and eventually was able to get in and upload some, but at some point the option to upload vaccine cards just disappeared.  I am checking today and it’s still gone. See the image below…initially the upload card option appeared as a choice between “Arrival Time” and “Health & safety”. Has anyone else encountered this?

4D6B1903-6FCA-4D72-B604-950DDACF1C48.jpeg

Thanks for posting this and asking for help.  I ran into this after completing everything and was worried how to load my sons vaccine information in once he is fully vaccinated in a few weeks.  Logging out completely corrected the issue for me.

5 hours ago, peytonhead said:

Thanks for posting this and asking for help.  I ran into this after completing everything and was worried how to load my sons vaccine information in once he is fully vaccinated in a few weeks.  Logging out completely corrected the issue for me.

This was it!  Thank you!!! All I did was logout of the account in the app (that you access by selecting Profile) and then logged back in and the Vaccine card upload option was back. I did not have to delete or reinstall the app…just log out and log back in. Thanks so much for the help!

I uploaded the vaccine certificates last week and a couple of days later, it disappeared from the option as well. 

I guess I was naive into thinking RCCL just downloaded it into their system since it was completed for all of us.

Now I have no clue why it's not there as an option anymore.

Edit:

Okay, now it's showing but says we're validating your vaccine cards.

When checking the status of the Vaccination, yesterday it was still being checked, today it disappeared. Had to log out and back in again to see it come back and it's now green checked. So it seems to make sure you have the latest info in the app you should log out and back in.