After Booking Star Class About When Will "Genie" Reach Out?

• 5 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, KevinB said:

Hi - We are traveling Sunday on Oasis, and just booked an Aqua Theater Suite - 2BR yesterday. Does anyone know if the genie will reach out before the cruise still, or do we just need to wait until we get on board? Does anyone have a contact that I can use to reach out proactively?

I'm not sure if the Genie will reach out with such short notice.  If you get an email from the Concierge, I would reply to that and ask about the Genie.

If you don't get a Concierge email, I think the address they use may be OA_concierge01@rccl.com but I'm not 100% sure.  Can't hurt to try to email.

Here is an email to the shipboard concierge team. Maybe they can put you in touch with your genie.  We upgraded about 2 months ago and we received our questionnaire within 3 days and genie contact at 28 days. As others have noted, they seem to be fast at contacting star class guests who have upgraded.  Hope to see you onboard! 
OA_Concierge02@rccl.com