Oasis Central Park Balcony dividers

My family and I are booked in 3 rooms next to each other on deck 14 overlooking Central Park.  I know that you can open the dividers on the balconies to create a larger one.  My question is: are you able to open all of the dividers?  Specifically the dividers of the cabins if they are on different “scallops/humps”?  Hopefully that makes sense.  

1 hour ago, MinnesotaCruiser said:

My family and I are booked in 3 rooms next to each other on deck 14 overlooking Central Park.  I know that you can open the dividers on the balconies to create a larger one.  My question is: are you able to open all of the dividers?  Specifically the dividers of the cabins if they are on different “scallops/humps”?  Hopefully that makes sense.  

Not sure if I'm following your question or not regarding "all of the dividers"...  We had a large group of adjacent rooms on Oasis in the Boardwalk area, and were able to have the balcony dividers opened up with no problem.  We had 5 rooms next to each other (12321, 12323, 12325, 12327, & 12329).  We just talked to the room steward, and he was easily able to open them all up, and we could walk among all 5 rooms through the balconies.  I know this is not the Central Park area, but would expect that it should be the same as the Boardwalk area. 

I also remember we discovered that between two of the rooms (12321 & 12323), the opening was a little narrower than between the other rooms, and found that due to the structural design of the ship, there was extra steel framework every 4 rooms and just made for a slightly narrower opening between these two adjoining balconies.  It was still passable, but just not as wide.  Maybe this is what you were referring to in your question...