Buy One, Get 50% off 2nd Guest

Hi all

Some great new promotions out there today - Buy One, get 2nd person 1/2 off
and Military Appreciation fares.  The buy one offer actually is allowing some great

rates for 2015 sailings - you could end up getting a family of 4, two staterooms

for about the same price as 4 people in one cabin - check it out!

Yes, this sale is quite good. I was concerned when I saw the rates bump up a couple of days ago, obviously in preparation for the sale, but with the 50%-off the second guest, it works out better than the rates were last week.

I just booked two more cruises with this sale, one for my friend and me to celebrate his birthday in 2016, and one for all of us in 2015.

Yes, this sale is quite good. I was concerned when I saw the rates bump up a couple of days ago, obviously in preparation for the sale, but with the 50%-off the second guest, it works out better than the rates were last week.

I just booked two more cruises with this sale, one for my friend and me to celebrate his birthday in 2016, and one for all of us in 2015.

Woo Hoo - yep looking through 2016 now as well

Great deal!  Interesting to see them promoting cruises so far in the future this much but it's a good deal if you can plan ahead.

Here is a good price for a cruise

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/search/vacationSearchResult.do?pagename=homepage_redesign_nobooking_us&actionType=&cruiseType=CO&includeAdjascentPorts=Y&eventSource=port&dest=&date=201509&port=LAX&port=SAN&ship=

That is a good deal for a rare California cruise!

Ya, since I just booked this cruise less then a month ago at 650 a person. Maybe it would help if Royal would send some sort of advertisement about those rare cruises. 17 months is still along time away odds are the price will rise.

I pulled the trigger ... One ocean view cabin in April, for four people, on Jewel was $X.  With this sale, two connecting ocean view cabins (two in each room) were just $30 more!  That was a no-brainer - booked!!!!!  Thanks for your help Michelle!!!

You are welcome, glad I could help you all.

I pulled the trigger ... One ocean view cabin in April, for four people, on Jewel was $X.  With this sale, two connecting ocean view cabins (two in each room) were just $30 more!  That was a no-brainer - booked!!!!!  Thanks for your help Michelle!!!

Nicely done!

• 4 weeks later...

It's a great offer if you are planning on cruising in late 2015 or 2106 especially as by 2016, chances are the price will have gone up by then.

However, these prices aren't great from what I have seen, They must have raised the base prices to help make up for it. I have travlled in the past for cheaper than any deals i can find right now......or even for early 2015.

Guess the only plus is you can just put a deposit down now, and lots of time to pay it off.

It's a great offer if you are planning on cruising in late 2015 or 2106 especially as by 2016, chances are the price will have gone up by then.

However, these prices aren't great from what I have seen, They must have raised the base prices to help make up for it. I have travlled in the past for cheaper than any deals i can find right now......or even for early 2015.

Guess the only plus is you can just put a deposit down now, and lots of time to pay it off.

I agree - RCI raised some prices for this sail but overall I do see some savings on some itineraries

I agree - RCI raised some prices for this sail but overall I do see some savings on some itineraries

If you're booking a cruise for 2015/2016 I'd take advantage of it but remain vigilant for better prices as time goes on.  Good entry point to lock in a decent deal and then see what else comes your way.

Yeah there was definitely some price raising in order to then discount on some cruises but there are also some good deals.

Had 6 cabins booked for Thanksgiving 2015 and they all came down about $300, also had a cruise booked for Mar 2015 though that went up about $200 so it seems some good deals some not.

Yeah there was definitely some price raising in order to then discount on some cruises but there are also some good deals.

Had 6 cabins booked for Thanksgiving 2015 and they all came down about $300, also had a cruise booked for Mar 2015 though that went up about $200 so it seems some good deals some not.

This is what I found too for some

CALL back for WOW sale - I found it was the same pricing as BOGO but now you would get onboard credit too

They can just adjust to that but make sure rates don't change

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

We are really not happy that this offer is only open to USA and Canadian residents.

The prices in Europe are very expensive and we have high air costs when travelling to the States.

We just tried to book Allure for May 2015 sailing from Barcelona, from a USA online cruise company, and were told that our price would be higher than advertised as we were outside the US and Canada.

But, we still love cruising  :mellow:

• 1 month later...

BOGO 50% off is now back until September 15th.  Run don't walk!   ;) 

The 3rd and 4th passengers free is also back, which I think is a better deal if you were planning on having 3 or 4 people in your stateroom.

Regardless, you should look at re-pricing any existing cruises to see if this deal benefits you.

One of the great perks for Platinum and above is the balcony discount, but Matt is right, Diamond and up is where it's at.  We are just 6 points away from that illustrious status  Luckily our next cruise is in a suite on the Jewel so we will still get great perks and we will be 8 points on the good side of Diamond! :) 

I think we are going to book one also think I will wait till we are on the ship to book in September maybe get some extras that way. Looking at booking a October 2015 cruise one stops in the Florida Keys and I always wanted to see the Keys. This cruise by staying in a JR Suite would put us in Platinum which would be nice.