Independence Inside cabin question

I know we're a glutton for punishment, but does anyone know if an interior stateroom on Independence with 4 people can have the lower bed pushed together (queen/full size) with the two bunks pulled out of the ceiling?  The only pictures i could find have the lower beds separated.  if you have a picture please post.  Thanks!

I was recently in an OV on Freedom that had upper-berths (though they weren't down).  The configuration of the stateroom seems identical to what you'd bee looking at.  While I don't see it as impossible, it would seem to restrict access to the upper-berths not only by guests, but also by your stateroom attendant.  The uppers come down directly above the lower-berths, so pushing them together would result in a gap between the uppers that spans the center of the lowers (if pushed together).

something like this:

_  _
 __

instead of this:

_  _

_  _

I realize this doesn't answer your question, but wanted to try and make it a bit easier to visualize.

yeah, they're only 6 and 8 so they don't take up much room.  I'm sure they'll spend at least 7 and a half hours cumulatively jumping from one bed to the other over 5 days.  I picked up 2 drink packages with the sale this weekend, so the wife and I should be properly medicated.

AH... yeah you'll be fine then. ;)

Have a great time on INDY!