Covid tests again

With the new protocols out, I need to ask questions. I know that I have seen this info but I can’t remember where.

We are cruising on 6 March 2022. It’s another celebration cruise for getting thru lymphoma for the 2nd time.

Now my questions.

1. We leave on a Sunday. What day is earliest we can test?

2. What information must be included on the negative covid test?

Thank you for the information. I rarely post but I’m here every day lurking. This site has helped during my chemotherapy and treatments. It gave me something positive to look forward to.

I do not believe the protocols for March have been announced.  Current cruisers must get a test no more than 2 days before (can be PCR or Antigen rapid test)…and naturally test Negative!  We sailed last week and printed out our test results and had to produce them before boarding…along with our vaccination cards.

In your case…get your test on Friday…Saturday at the latest.  The printout must show the date of test and Negative result.  
Congrats to you on beating your lymphoma twice!   Awesome!!!!

4 minutes ago, Canadian-Cruiser said:

Protocols have been announced till March 31 per @Matt article and per the email I've also received from RCL.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/11/10/royal-caribbean-releases-cruise-ship-health-protocols-sailings-through-march-2022

Doh!

42 minutes ago, 1978bucketlist said:

For a Sunday departure vaccinated guests have to test within two days of departure so for you that would mean Friday or Saturday (or on Sunday but who likes to leave it to the last minute).

If you have unvaccinated kids in your party they have a different testing time frame. 

No kids this trip. I’m traveling with a friend from work. Her husband refuses to cruise. He claims the sharks go after fluffy people.

We planned this cruise for February 2021 before I relapsed.

My husband and I will be driving down. Because of the cancer, I retire early at the end of this month. My friend will probably fly down. Probably TMI. I’m just excited that this cruise is going to happen for us. 

I really appreciate the information.

1 hour ago, 1978bucketlist said:

12+: Friday is earliest 

unvaccinated kids: Thursday

1 hour ago, 1978bucketlist said:

2. What information must be included on the negative covid test?

Place you got test, date of test, your name, result, type of test