Minor Vacc Card Snag

deep1

MyFiance'  is somebody elses ex wife, Her passport that she is booked with is in her Maiden name. The vaccine test was done with drivers license and thats still in married name. This morn I was looking through the check ins and noticed she was flagged for "invalid"?  I have to assume the name thing would be the difference? I called and they didn't have any info.  I guess bring the card, the DL and the Passport?

As long as you have the right docs at the pier, you should be OK. My father-in-law is legally named James (as all of his documents list), but he goes by Tommy. His Vaccine card oddly lists Tommy, and our TA listed him in the Royal system as Tommy.

There were questions at the pier, but because he had his Passport with him, it didn't hold us up at all.

8 hours ago, deep1 said:

MyFiance'  is somebody elses ex wife, Her passport that she is booked with is in her Maiden name. The vaccine test was done with drivers license and thats still in married name. This morn I was looking through the check ins and noticed she was flagged for "invalid"?  I have to assume the name thing would be the difference? I called and they didn't have any info.  I guess bring the card, the DL and the Passport?

Vaxx Card, DL and passport should work.
 I’m so OCD I’d bring the divorce documents (and prior marriage certificate if she didn’t burn it). 

16 minutes ago, 904Duval said:

Vaxx Card, DL and passport should work.
 I’m so OCD I’d bring the divorce documents (and prior marriage certificate if she didn’t burn it). 

The three should work. Shes exceptionally smart and professional but she  misses "details" now and then. I'm ocd as well and get stuff done right as far in advance as I can. She waits til last minute on too much stuff. She only booked her flights yesterday! For a week from now... Her son is missing the trip cause he never bothered to get second vaccine shot...  Oh well. I get double double points. She is staying in daughter's room... I'll be solo in mine.... 

11 hours ago, deep1 said:

Rcl crew being ugly that she has to have marriage certificate .

Unless the divorce papers stipulate she was reverting to her maiden name, I would assume the marriage license would be needed to complete the bridge.  Hopefully, a supervisor can approve what she has this time, but I would advise getting a new drivers license ASAP to prevent future confusion.

The joy of womanhood, needing to show the link between birth name and current name.  Passport, Real ID drivers license, TSA Precheck you always have to show how you got from one name to another. A PITA men will never know, except maybe for James/Tommy!😄😄

OP, my guess is she will need whatever document shows her going from maiden name to married name.  If her divorce papers list both names, maiden & married, that should be an acceptable bridge.

2 hours ago, Hoppy2cruise said:

Unless the divorce papers stipulate she was reverting to her maiden name, I would assume the marriage license would be needed to complete the bridge.  Hopefully, a supervisor can approve what she has this time, but I would advise getting a new drivers license ASAP to prevent future confusion.

Problem is the covid card is in married name....

1 hour ago, Pooch said:

Here in CT, marriage license is easily obtained at the local Town Clerks office.  I understand that is not necessarily the case in other jurisdictions.  Hope you are able to solve this dilemma without too much trouble.

She works full time and nothing in Jersey flows smoothly. Lucky she has it accessible  in a safe deposit box. With so much else going on with picking her daughter ip in Vermont, doing the tests, flying to Florida, getting sitters for horse, dog, cats, chickens , its a lot on her plate... I'm driving down with packed suitcases and stuff...

4 hours ago, Hoppy2cruise said:

I had talked to RCL last week and they saud just bring passport, drivers license, the card it self and of course clear test report. Last night they changed their toon and were rather abrupt  "She WILL be denied boarding unless..." Nothing like getting your blood pressure off track the night before a 1200 mile drive (for me) and a few days  before  her flights on a jam packed schedule! The 4th agent I spoke to was able to smooth things a little but she has to go hours out of her way to get the certicate out of storage... 

14 minutes ago, Pooch said:

No idea if it would do me any good but when I married, I started using my maiden name as my middle name.  So my birth certificate says Gail Ann Pucci and all my current identification says Gail Pucci Dumoulin.  Shows some type of connection 🤷‍♀️

She'll get it figured out... Its the added covid vaccination stuff that messed us up. As it sits the reservation name changed to married one so it matches that card. The Marriage Certificate still needed to bridge to passport number and crown and anchor points...