Majesty of the Seas...Staying, Going, replacement???

Is Majesty really leaving the fleet? I was under the impression she was when RC scaled back her refurbishment; however, when I asked this on the Shipmate app I was hit a resounding "No, she's staying that was a rumor". I didn't think that was correct either since I could have sworn I saw press releases to the contrary. Since Port Canaveral would be considered my home port I'm curious which ship could possibly be up for replacing her at PC. Any speculation?

I hope they keep her around....with all the mega ships being built by RCI, I think there is still a demand and market for the smaller ships. I enjoyed Majesty and plan on getting back on her in the near future as long as she is still around!

I agree... especially for cruisers who are looking for more 'port centric' trips that have smaller ports of call. 

While I have not had the experience, it would be interesting to cruise one of your favorite ships under a new flag.  Someday when the Voyager Class is sold off, it would be cool to sail one of them again to see the changes but also remember what she was like.

(Note - someone else made this joke on Periscope the other day, this reminded me of it)

Year 2040: 

"Oasis of the Seas to go to Pullmantur"