Boarding day specialty restaurant reservations UDP Oasis Class

Rod

On 11/9/2021 at 6:51 AM, TB2021 said:

For what it’s worth, I had zero issues booking all reservations directly in the app once onboard (Symphony)

So just used the app and were able to make all reservations for UDP?  Thats what I'm hoping for as well. But we are 2 couples and want to make reservations together ( bookings have been linked by our TA) and thats what making me worried doesn't work properly.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I read that the 25% only applies to onboard specialty dining reservations.

@AHollyS@Ampurp85is correct; that's what my The Key email specifies.  That said, when I asked an RCL Rep if the 25% discount would apply to already discounted prices onboard (like when they have a "special price" offer, he indicated that it would.  I'll be able to report back in about 11 days!

19 hours ago, IRMO12HD said:

@AHollyS@Ampurp85is correct; that's what my The Key email specifies.  That said, when I asked an RCL Rep if the 25% discount would apply to already discounted prices onboard (like when they have a "special price" offer, he indicated that it would.  I'll be able to report back in about 11 days!

23 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I read that the 25% only applies to onboard specialty dining reservations.

Maybe a better phrasing of the question would be, Once on board could I book on the app and still get the 25% discount, or do I have to walk up to a person and book to get that discount.  I didn't even think to ask if you booked on the app pre-boarding or on board.

@IRMO12HD First, Have a great time! I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

21 hours ago, AHollyS said:

Once on board could I book on the app and still get the 25% discount, or do I have to walk up to a person and book to get that discount.

If you book individual reservations on board then the discount wouldn't be applied until you get the check at the end of the meal. You would likely need to remind them of the discount.  I don't know that packages can be booked in the app once onboard. I think you may have to see someone. If it can be done in the app, I am 99% sure Royal IT will not be set up to recognize you have The Key and apply the discount. 

On 11/10/2021 at 3:16 PM, TB2021 said:

Correct…I booked all speciality dining (we had the UDP) directly on the app as soon as we got on the ship. I wanted to review the one sheet with all the major showtimes before booking. Couldn’t have been easier. 

I can’t speak to the linked reservations functionality unfortunately. 

Is this fleet wide?

We have UDP on the Anthem and I would love to be able to book on the app as soon as we get onboard. I'm really concerned we won't be able to get the restaurants and dine times we want since we have to wait to get onboard to book.