xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas April 24, 2022

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I will be on this sailing. There is a large group of our friends - mostly all adults sailing without their kids - who talked us into booking this cruise. We've never been on this ship and the only other RCL cruise we have experienced was a 3-day sailing that was more than 18 years ago. We're in our 40s and celebrating 20 years of marriage. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone! While I am a long time cruiser, this trip is going to be a very new experience for me. I will be flying solo on this cruise. My marriage of 17 years just ended, so needless to say I've been going through some really tough times. I really needed to step away from work and everyday life and unplug, so I made a last minute decision to book this cruise. I'm taking a leap of faith and going on this trip alone. I've been married since I was 22 and have never traveled alone. I'm now 40, have 3 amazing boys and very much a social extrovert. I love being around the company of other people and looking to connect and make some friends on this cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas April 24, 2022