Ovation question - Alaska

Blulady

It did out of Australia but didn't from Vancouver to Alaska or Hawaii.  It was not a k-cup but a square looking holder where you stuff the coffee pouch that isn't a brand I recall seeing in any store.  Honestly it didn't look that great, one of those single cup brewing machines you sometimes see in a hotel.  I chose to get my coffee from a coffee venue on board.

2 hours ago, twangster said:

It did out of Australia but didn't from Vancouver to Alaska or Hawaii.  It was not a k-cup but a square looking coffee pod that isn't a brand I recall seeing in any store.  Honestly it didn't look that great, one of those single cup brewing machines you sometimes see in a hotel.  I chose to get my coffee from a coffee venue on board.

Thanks so much!  I was hoping I could bring something acceptable from home for that first cup while getting dressed before I go get a real cup!

3 minutes ago, Blulady said:

Thanks so much!  I was hoping I could bring something acceptable from home for that first cup while getting dressed before I go get a real cup!

It seems that Royal removes the coffee and tea utensils when in the US but puts them out for other regions that expect tea capabilities like the UK and possibly Australia.  You may find they aren't in the rooms by the time your Alaska cruise comes around. 

• 2 months later...