Any info on the Teen group?

wordell1

I haven't seen any recent info on how the teen group is operating with the new protocols.  Anyone with recent info?

We will be on Oasis, but i'm sure the experiences would be similar.  I didn't see any mention in recent cruise compass postings.  In the past there has been a "meet up" the 1st night, but I didn't see any listing in CC.

Oasis 9/26 sailing. Social 298 (teen club) appeared to be business as usual.  Open house was 12-5 and Meet and greet was 7-8 the first night, followed by improv ice breakers.  Didn’t notice any of the teen activities in the cruise compass, they had a separate sheet.  If I have a second, I’ll post the teen sheets

7 hours ago, Neesa said:

@Jkaczano where do you get these Social Feeds? Are they in the club itself, I have never seen them before. Thanks so much!

1 hour ago, miloomar said:

Do they just leave them with the cruise compass if you have a teen in the cabin? Or is it a special request

The boys each received one on their beds the night before, similar to how we received the cruise compass.  We didn’t get one in our room the first day, so teen must have gotten it in Social 298.

9 hours ago, Becca B said:

Does the Oasis still have the Fuel teen dance area, or is it only Social 298 space since the amplification? I have two older teens, who liked the idea of later nights music/dancing/mocktails etc for their age group 15-17 that they saw on Allure tour video. 

Only social 298 since the amplification.